Tigui is not just some fashion blogger, she is the fashion blogger that inspires others.
Belgian born and Senegalese by heart, Tigui builds up a reputable Instagram feed which shows off very affordable fashion ensembles at it's best.
With the burst of colours inspired by her African heritage and classic silhouettes brought about by the contemporary times we live in, she creates her own aesthetic and believes this makes her different from some fashion blogger.
Tigui answers a few questions, giving her general views on the fashion blogger lifestyle, her vision as well as inspirations and of course her go-to brand.
1. With over 20k Instagram followers and a flare for fashion industry, how would you describe your style in three words?
Modern, classic and young
2. Senegalese by origin and based in Belgium, would you say your style identity is a mix of the culture from both locations or there is more to it?
Absolutely, I like the bright colours and the prints that we have in African wax and the sophisticated and classic European style.
I love wearing a classic outfit and brighten it with a piece of colour this is my way to go.
3. Your Instagram feed is flooded with quite a lot of fashion and travel images, yet you study economics and business. How did you start on the fashion blogger escapade?
Fashion is my ultimate passion, I started as a model and now I am a full time student and I always wanted to build something from my own ideas. So I just started to put some looks on my Instagram to see what people think and now I love giving advice and share with my followers.
4. If you had $1,000 to spend, what would you get? What stores will you swear by?
With $1,000 I will surely go to my favourite store Zara. They always have a stunning new collection.
5. Lastly, What do you think makes you different from other fashion bloggers and creatives? What is your vision?
I think I am more classic and I love to focus more on my outfit with a neutral background.
My vision is to choose outfits that everyone can wear and afford.